The content on this site is generated by users, who must agree to our Terms of Service, which prohibits use of copyrighted content. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we provide this form (below) for copyright owners to make complaints if their content is present on our site. If the complaint is valid and all required information is provided, the content will be removed within 72 hours.
The following information is required:
- An electronic signature
- Identification of the infringed work
- Identification of the infringed material
- Valid contact information – email address, physical address, and phone number
- A statement that, to the best of your knowledge, use of the material in the manner used is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law
- A statement that all the information contained in this complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.