7 things you feel on visiting home after a long time.
Since it’s the festive season, many of us travel home at this time.
Home is where you can eat all your mom’s delicacies and chat for hours with your dad. And say hello to your inquiring maasis, or catch up with old friends. If the holiday season is drawing you to your home after a long time, like a month, then here is the mental checklist of 15 things to look forward to.
Go on, read and relate.
1. You stay super excited from the moment your trip home gets confirmed!
2. Once you board your bus/train/flight, you constantly keep checking your phone for time left to reach home.
3. That feeling of familiarity when you step into your neighbourhood!
4. Your mom trying to feed you everything at a go. You love that, admit it.
5. Meeting old friends you haven’t met in a really long time.
6. Sleep any time, all the time. No rush to get to work.
7. No worries about work, grocery shopping or anything for that matter.
Original source: Story Pick